Top Posting

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Tue Dec 28 04:10:38 UTC 2010

On 12/27/2010 08:56 PM, MR ZenWiz wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 5:04 PM, Doug<dmcgarrett at optonline.net>  wrote:
>> A great many Linux (and Windows) users use and like Mozilla Thunderbird.
>> It works virtually identically on both types of systems, and it's easy to
>> let the program set things up for you:
>>
>> /snip/
>>
>> The above advice is good for all Linux mailing lists that I am aware of, and
>> won't hurt in Windows, either.
>>
> Neither does posting in plain text....

I _always_ post in plain text--altho I do use Unicode characters
when I need them, in plain text. Did you see something where I didn't?
(Unicode produces German, French, Italian and Spanish orthography,
as well as the Euro sign--€--and some other money symbols. And for
the ambitious, it will do Arabic, Greek, and, for all I know, Chinese. I
do it with a compose key, but the ambitious can do it with ctrl+shift+u
plus a 4-character code.) The whole story is in Google.

--doug