Drawing circuit diagrams

lziegler at unix.csbsju.edu lziegler at unix.csbsju.edu
Sat Dec 25 15:05:02 UTC 2010

If all you want to do is draw circuits, Carl Burch has developed a very
easy-to-use circuit drawing and simulation program which is available at
http://ozark.hendrix.edu/~burch/ . It is called logisim and is extremely
easy to use. However, you will have to capture the image and convert it to
put it on a web page.

Lynn Ziegler