[OT] Happy Holidays

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 24 05:46:49 UTC 2010

Happy Holidays to all on the list. Best wishes to all & your families.

Merry Christmas if you are Christian and/or just celebrate Chrismas.
Happy Hanuka/Chanuka/Hanukkah if you are Jewish
Happy Solstice if you are paegon
Happy Islamic New Year
etc., etc.

Happy Holidays to all regardless of what religion, belief, wherever you
may be, or whichever linux distro you use.

Gary Lee (NoOp)

Note to the folks that feel that I've yet to 'reach adulthood'
(Jousting? Really?) I'm happy to report that I have not. Wish all of you
the best and have a great time on this list as I'm signing off. Good
night, good luck with the list, and Happy Holidays.