Has the Code Of Conduct changed? ...again?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 23:27:18 UTC 2010

#1 there is always a jerk. Always. If you are so thin-skinned that you
can't protect yourself, by either ignoring the remark or firing back at
the supposed "offender", well... this ain't Disney Land. As Prince
wisely said, "Cuz in this life things are much harder than in the
afterworld. In this life ...you're on your own". Thank God that we don't
have a school crossing guard mentality moderator here.

Besides, all of my best friends are lightly mannered ...and rowdy. Don't
be knocking them. They won't be amused, especially by someone that uses
the word "thrice" in a sentence. :) Ric

Linux user# 44256