How to add time stamps for two time zones in the body of e-mails

user1 bqz69 at telia.com
Sun Dec 19 16:39:58 UTC 2010

> HTH, and that I get out of the dog house.

Thanks, you put me on the track *smile*

###

I made a small bash shell script which I call date.sh - with the
following contents:

#!/bin/bash

echo This mail is Sent from Sweden at:

date +%A--%r

echo - Same time in Knoxville is 6 hours less

###

Remember to make it executable.

You also need to change the text of the first and third line of your
choice
###

This script I added to my signature in Evolution

Evolution - Edit - Preferences - Composer Preferences

When I write a new message I can click on the "Signature" button  at the
top right of the composer window :-)