About programing, a general question

Joep L. Blom jlblom at neuroweave.nl
Fri Dec 17 10:36:17 UTC 2010

On 17/12/10 10:10, Parshwa Murdia wrote:
> hi,

<Large snip>

> In this ocean, I came to the conclusion of 'C', I think is the oldest
> daughter of FORTRAN, the mother of all computer languages.
>

> --
> Regards,
> Parshwa Murdia

Parsha,
My congratulations for a succinct and intelligent reply to the many
answers to your request.
If I may make one more suggestion, read, before you start learning a
language a tutorial or book on programming principles. When you
understand concepts like variable structures, object oriented
programming, variable passing to subroutines, etc., you will easier
understand the peculiarities of the different languages.
Again, my 0,02 €.
Joep