Headset and Mic

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 13:48:56 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Kaushal Shriyan
<kaushalshriyan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> IF this is a laptop, do the laptop speakers work when playing the same
>> file with the headset un-plugged? i.e. can you get ANY sound out of
>
> Hi Steve,
>

>> the machine at all or is this specifically when you listen using cans?
>>

>  cans ? --> Not sure i understand it

sorry - slang terminology for headphones.  I'm interested in hearing
if your machine produces any sound at all in Linux or whether your
problems is limited to not having any sound in the headphones
themselves. You say it works ok in Windows, so we know the hardware is
ok, but do you get ANY sound at all in Linux?

--
Steve

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0