what codecs are required to watch live stream on this web page

Tapas Mishra mightydreams at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 05:54:43 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 2:39 AM, NoOp <glgxg at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On 12/11/2010 10:11 PM, Tapas Mishra wrote:
>> A long time back I had asked this question on Ubuntu forum here
>> at that time I was using Jaunty 32 bit.
>> Now I am using Lucid 64 bit and the situation is same.
>> I want to watch a live stream which is available here
>> http://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/shirdilivedarshan1.htm
>> I installed many codecs (not sure by which command should I post the
>> output of all the installed codecs if any one knows let me know I will
>> post here)
>> Either I open Firefox or Chrome I see the thing as in the snapshot here
>> http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=8588669&postcount=7
>> So can any one point me what codecs do I need to install so that I am
>> able to play the live stream?
>> I use Lucid 64 bit.
>>

> Until you get it sorted out, try the flash page instead:
> https://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/new/darshan.html

Hi Noop thanks for your link I checked your link is working.
But I wish if my original  problem can be resolved.
I had posted it yesterday on Ubuntuforum
one guy replied the original link I posted is working for him
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=10232486&postcount=3
he does not know what codec is working for him.
Is there a way we can suggest him by which he can find all the codecs
installed on his system?

--
http://mightydreams.blogspot.com