Installing Ubuntu from flash drive

dlouhy55 at gmail.com dlouhy55 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 21:21:28 UTC 2010

From: Rajiv Vyas
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2010 3:39 PM
To: Ubuntu user technical support,not for general discussions
Subject: Installing Ubuntu from flash drive

I have Win 7 on my notebook and wanted to install 10.10 on my Notebook as a dual boot or through. Unfortunately, my Ethernet and even wifi drivers got messed up in one of the recent automatic updates and I can't connect to the Internet. My question is: Could I install Ubuntu through flash drive (my net book with 10.04 is working fatastic) on the notebook in a dual boot mode or inside of Win 7?

Thanks,

Rajiv

Yes, look for the universal usb installer. It runs in Windows. You’ll need the ISO.

--
Jonathan Dlouhy