what codecs are required to watch live stream on this web page

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 12 08:32:24 UTC 2010

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:54:30 +0530
Tapas Mishra <mightydreams at gmail.com> wrote:

> That
> is already installed and present I am conforming it I checked the
> Software Centre and typed ubuntu-restricted-extras it showed a tick of
> green color.

In the address bar of Firefox type, "about:plugins," to find out which
plugins are enabled.  Mine says:
Windows Media Player Plug-in 10 (compatible; Totem)

    File: libtotem-gmp-plugin.so
    Version:
    The Totem 2.32.0 plugin handles video and audio streams.

MIME Type 	Description 	Suffixes 	Enabled
application/x-mplayer2 	AVI video 	avi, wma, wmv
Yes video/x-ms-asf-plugin 	ASF video 	asf, wmv 	Yes
video/x-msvideo 	AVI video 	asf, wmv 	Yes
video/x-ms-asf 	ASF video 	asf 	Yes
video/x-ms-wmv 	Windows Media video 	wmv 	Yes
video/x-wmv 	Windows Media video 	wmv 	Yes
video/x-ms-wvx 	Windows Media video 	wmv 	Yes
video/x-ms-wm 	Windows Media video 	wmv 	Yes
video/x-ms-wmp 	Windows Media video 	wmv 	Yes
application/x-ms-wms 	Windows Media video 	wms 	Yes
application/x-ms-wmp 	Windows Media video 	wmp 	Yes
application/asx 	Microsoft ASX playlist 	asx 	Yes
audio/x-ms-wma 	Windows Media audio 	wma 	Yes

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs