Ubuntu one on "legacy" system ^^

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Fri Dec 10 10:13:47 UTC 2010

On 10/12/2010 20:55, Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> I'm surprised to see that Windows is considered as "legacy" system.
> Well, it's really encouraging statement. LOL.

[pruned]

In which case you would interested in reading-

GOOGLE TAKES A YEAR AND A HALF TO INVENT SOMETHING BETTER THAN WINDOWS

INTERNET giant Google was facing collapse last night after it revealed
it had taken 18 months to come up with something that might be better
than Windows.

Google said its new operating system would probably be faster and more
efficient than Microsoft's, but industry experts said that should have
taken about 20 minutes, including an 18 minute tea break.

Read the full article at

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3329&Itemid=35&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thedailymash+%28The+Daily+Mash.+It%27s+news+to+us.%29

(the above is all on a single line).

BC

--
Attorney:  Can you describe the individual?
Witness:   He was about medium height and had a beard.