Wrong key mapping in X

Marcelo Magno T. Sales mmtsales at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 21:39:49 UTC 2010

Em quarta-feira 08 dezembro 2010, MR ZenWiz escreveu:
> On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 4:30 AM, Marcelo Magno T. Sales
>
> <mmtsales at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Since I upgraded to Maverick, when I press "'" followed by "c" I
> > get a "ć" instead of a "ç" as I did in previous versions.
> > How do I get the old behavior back? "ć" is not part of my alphabet,
> > I need a "ç".
>
> So, on a blank GNOME desktop with no applications running, this is
> what you see?
>
> (Hint: Provide a little more information so we can have some clue
> what you're talking about....)

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm running KDE and, now that
you mentioned GNOME, I tried to type in some gtk applications and the
problem does not happen with them. I thought it had something to do with
X configuration, but now I see it doesn't, once gtk applications behave
differently. Only in Qt applications I get "ć" instead of "ç".
I guess I'd better ask in the kubuntu-users list.
Thanks,

Marcelo