Upgrading to 10.04

Ray Parrish crp at cmc.net
Sat Dec 4 08:09:33 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I've been away from this group for a while due to my pursuit of my
musical compositions on guitar taking u a lot of my time, so I would lie
to ask for a recap of possible problems or gotchas to doing an in place
upgrade from 8.04 to 10.04.

I am especially interested in whether or not Audacity works well, or is
even included in 10.04, since I use it extensively for my musical
recordings, and need this ability greatly.

I would also like to know if Firefox is working correctly again in 10.04
since the current version I have with 8.04 is miserably broken, forcing
me to use Google Chrome, which I am not all that thrilled with.

Sorry I haven't been participating in the group much lately, I've just
been really busy pursuing a new career in music trying to put to good
use my forty years of guitar playing.

Check out the songs I have been posting on my Facebook account's
profile. I have composed, and recorded over 80 new songs in the past
three months, and I also post many recordings of me playing with all of
the famous bands from down through the years there also.

http://www.facebook.com/christopher.r.parrish

--
The Unknown Lead Player, Ray Parrish
http://www.reverbnation.com/christopherrayparrish#