Clicking on URl in Kmail opens OPenoffice.org

Richard Atcheson ratcheson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 19:05:43 UTC 2010

On Friday 03 December 2010 00:12:04 NoOp wrote:
> > is in the  'Command:' for both 'Browser' and 'Mail Reader'?
>
> Meaning: what shows in those boxes?

Sorry, I thought you meant the lit up boxes,  The Command boxes have
firefox %s
kmail %s

If I change the mail agent to Thunderbird or Evolution it has a similar
command.  The big difference is if I click on a url in either Tbird or Evo..
the link is opened in Firefox.  That tells me something is wrong in Kmail
which shouldn't come as a big surprise, I guess.

Richard