problem in using yahoo mail with Firefox on Ubuntu

Bond jamesbond.2k.g at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 09:54:59 UTC 2010

I am not sure if some one else has same issue but I am quite sure that
there is some problem.
I have a Yahoo mail account if I open it in Internet Explorer on
Windows it works very well.
But when I open in Firefox or some other browser then when I click on
a message to select it (not to open)
I automatically get a new message popped up which is nothing but the
message where I clicked in my Yahoo mail.
And I am immediately taken to this message in my mail box even though
I do not want to read it just select it may be I am trying to move it
to a different folder this is very irritating.
Is it with me only or some one else has also same issue?

--
James Bond