Missing link for handling .swf streams (radio, video)

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 20:35:10 UTC 2010

> vlc handles .swf files perfectly. Ric
So far, I did not manage to get the .swf files managed by VLC. In the
mean time, I installed the latest version of "Adobe Flash Player" from
the Medibuntu repository and uninstalled some packages conflicting
with it. As I wrote in my previous message: I am able to handle both
video and audio .swf files - via the adobe plug in. But I am still
curious how to configure VLC in such a way that it can handle .swf
files too.

Thanks, respectfully yours,

Bas.