Office 2010

Chadley Wilson chadleyw at pinnacle.co.za
Mon Aug 30 15:16:21 UTC 2010

Thanks he he :)

Chadley Wilson | Engineer
Research and Development | Pinnacle Africa

Pinnacle Technology Holdings E-Mail Disclaimer:

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pinnacle Technology Holdings any of it's divisions or affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of it is strictly prohibited.