Office 2010

Amedee Van Gasse (ub) amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Mon Aug 30 15:49:33 BST 2010

On Mon, August 30, 2010 16:38, Tony Pursell wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 14:32 +0200, Mark Widdicombe wrote:

A lot of these spreadsheet apps shouldn't have been written in a
spreadsheet at all. Not in Excel, not in OpenCalc.
I *know* how these things grow organically and bottom-up. Trust me, I
*really* know. Ulcers upon ulcers. But somewhere along the line somebody
has to stand up and stop those monstrosities. Sometimes I am that person.
I have been able to kill a few Excel monsters and have it rewritten by
*real* developers in a *real* programming language.