lucid to maverick

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 29 08:14:13 BST 2010

On 29/08/2010 06:22, kosaidpo wrote:
> hello people : )
>
> i've upgraded my ubuntu to maverick  from lucid and i get some trouble
> when i try to do
>
> sudo aptitutde update
>
> i got this

Question: what did you do to actually upgrade it? That is, how did you
upgrade it - what was the command line instruction you ran to upgrade?

I upgraded this morning from 10.04.1 to Maverick Alpha #3 without a
single hitch and when I run System>Administration>Update Manager I don't
get any errors.

The other question: why are you using "sudo aptitude update"? Why not
simply run the Update Manager? Just curious.

BC

--
Vulgar language is the linguistic crutch of inarticulate persons.