OKI printer

Linda haniganwork at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 25 16:19:41 UTC 2010

Anyone know what to use for a driver for a OKI B6500dtn. I am doing a
trial on one. I currently have 8.04 LTS and the only Black and white
laserjet driver in cups is the OKI B4300 which sort of works but has
problems of no Duplex options and no tray selection.  OKI sent me a CD
that is suppose to have drivers for Linux and Unix. It has a modified
CUPS set up that I am rather leary of especially since CUPS has had a
ton of security updates lately and pppd files for Solaris that include a
bunch of models but not the B6500. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.
                 Linda