This used to be a great list

daniel mcfarland daniel.mcfarland at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 18:43:41 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Jordon Bedwell <jordon at envygeeks.com>wrote:

>  On 8/24/2010 12:50 PM, Ric Moore wrote:
> > On Tue, 2010-08-24 at 10:23 -0700, daniel mcfarland wrote:
> >

> >>    I disagree.  This has never been a good list.
> > I haven't seen anyone go begging for assistance on this list. Ever. Ric
> >

> I have to agree, most of what this list contains is simplistic issues
> and opinion searches.

  I agree.  I'd wager that about 99.999999% of these topics and questions
could be answered
  just by doing a bit of googling.

  IMHO, it would probably be more productive to teach the people that ask
these questions
  how to google rather than to propagate the idiocy of asking when you
should be looking.

  whatever.