Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS released

ms devicerandom at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 09:23:12 UTC 2010

On 23/08/10 02:26, Johnneylee Rollins wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 6:20 PM, Karl Larsen<klarsen1 at gmail.com>  wrote:

>>> Can't just the guy be banned from the list? I think there is consensus
>>> he's a net negative.
>>>

>>          Better that you be banned. I am NOT a net negative. I have been
>> on this list from well before you were old enough to send your first
>> message  with trash.
> Isn't that just a testament to how long you've been polluting the list?
> Also, no one is getting banned, just stop your stupid damn whining.
> Lol, old people these days. :(
> They just ain't what they used to be, or in this case, maybe they are.
> Once a troll...
>
> ~SpaceGhost

No, I mean, isn't there a mail blocking mechanism? A way for stuff to be
filtered out?
This is a technical, public mailing list. People look for help here. If
people pollute it with false and misleading information, repeatidly,
this has to be stopped for the good of the service. It's a real problem.
It's even worse than spam.

m.