Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS released

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 14:15:29 UTC 2010

Well speaking only for myself there was a progressive aspect to the
amusement...

1) claiming that 10.04.1 could not be downloaded when a cursory check shows
that false

2) the 700KHz point

3) getting irate when it was pointed out about KB posting "but I said KB!"
... paraphrased

4) "predicting" that an ISO smaller than a CD and built to be burned to CD
will fit on a CD...

Now I have a funeral to attend so I hope for appropriate posts to cheer me
up afterwards...