Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS released

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Fri Aug 20 06:08:33 UTC 2010

On 20/08/2010 15:53, Ric Moore wrote:

>>> Don't know. I show 1054 issues resolved since the initial 10.04 release
>>> (that's not counting multiple bugs with the same issue and security
>>> fixes). So one would hope that it's stable enough now...
>>>
>>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidLynx/ReleaseNotes/ChangeSummary/10.04.1
>>>

>> I think I'll wait a week or two before tempting fate myself :)
>>

>> --
>> Res

> Methinks you have started a movement. Now we need the T-shirt.

Well, I would *VERY* seriously think about all this - and then decide to
drop it, really *FAST* as not only a topic but a signature line!

The *ONLY* reason why the "signature line" is funny and appropriate is
if you know *WHY* RD wrote what he did.

To any one else reading it, it means that the ubuntu-users mail list is
*one big joke*.

I really don't think that this is what you are trying to convey to the
rest of the "world", is it?

There is "funny", and then is "funny-damaging-stupid".

BC

--
Wagner's music is really not as bad as it sounds.