PXE Boot Cinelerra Render Farm

Joshua Gardner mellowcellofellow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 01:01:50 UTC 2010

I've actually been experimenting with LTSP "Fat Clients" (LTSP
normally uses thin clients.) It's not that much different from a
normal LTSP thin client and I can easily customize installed software.
I've gotten it working now, at least on one of the target laptops.
Another one I just tried but it won't boot, and I don't have access to
it anymore to figure it out.

Anyway, information on making LTSP Fat Clients can by found here.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/FatClients.

-Josh