Include a Media Player in Installation CD / DVD

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 13:44:30 UTC 2010

On 08/15/2010 06:12 AM, Jim Byrnes wrote:
> Basil Chupin wrote:
>
>> On 15/08/2010 19:27, Yorvyk wrote:

>>> I think it is ACTA that you’re talking about.
>>>

>> I believe you are correct. All I now need is to find the article I
>> mentioned. The details of this ACTA are not revealed or discussed
>> publicly - the whole thing is being dealt in complete secrecy.
>>
>> BC
>>

> Maybe on this site: http://www.theregister.co.uk.  I know that's where I
> read about it.
>
> Regards,  Jim

VirnetX also notes in its Backgrounder that it acquired a patent
portfolio and a team of engineers from SAIC <http://www.saic.com/about/>
in 2006, and that: "It now serves as the foundation of our planned
licensing and service offerings. We expect to derive the majority of our
revenue from license fees and royalties associated with these patents."

     VirnetX has a lot of lawyers and has sued with success Microsoft.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User