Spanish install

Gary Kirkpatrick pegngaryubuntu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 02:49:29 UTC 2010

I can do some Ubuntu installations here in panama but I need to be
able to install in Spanish where the menus are completely converted
without having to access the internet since some locations do not have
internet access.  I can of course choose Spanish as the installation
language but then I normally have to install language support to get
the language I need.  I have looked around on the web and have not
found a true Spanish language download.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

thanks

gary