Desperate Aussie

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 11:00:42 UTC 2010

On 10 August 2010 00:23, Res <res at ausics.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2010, Lachlan Musicman wrote:
>
>> Expert Linux/Ubuntu Aussie here. Not quite sure of your question? If you
>> could explain your exact problem (or send me privately a ph number, we can
>> talk) am happy to help
>
> To the OP, nlfirkin,  do NOT send anyone on the net you do not
> personally know your phone number.

That's just paranoia. I invite you to look at my email sig, below, my
standard one I've been using with only minor modifications for most of
the 19 years I've been using my primary email address.

> and i'd be very wary of anyone claiming to be an expert, using an
> anonymous gmail account, asking for you to give them your details.

Again, this is overly paranoid.

> A hint, use constructive and precise and brief point in subject line. this
> is likely to catch the eye of those who are capable of helping.

That's certainly true!

--
Liam Proven • Profile & links: http://www.google.com/profiles/lproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com