list rules [was: Reconfigure after changing Video Card]

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 03:52:25 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-07-31 at 22:32 -0500, Billie Walsh wrote:
> On 07/31/2010 07:16 PM, p.echols at comcast.net wrote:

I guess it depends on just how far back using email you go. I never
noticed much top-posting at all, until the last 5-10 years. At least not
in the places I hung around it. Mostly tech email lists. But,
top-posting for personal mail is OK, I guess. I much prefer to middle
post, to keep the "conversation" in order, even in private email. I
don't believe I ever saw top-posting on BBS's. When you were composing
online, their email client pretty much forced you to bottom post in
reply. Owell! Just my two cents, Ric