When will 10.4 will release?

Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Fri Apr 30 13:44:52 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-04-30 at 13:45 +0100, Liam Proven wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:53 PM, James Bensley <jwbensley at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Awesome the torrents are flying, I will do my bit, have chucked both
> > the desktop torrents on my server which is 100Mbps up and down,
> > everyone join in!
>
> Good idea. Done.
>
> Got to say, I have never ever seen a torrent downloading so fast. I
> think it's maxing out my 16Mb/s connection here - it's certainly at
> about the theoretical limit!

I had a similar experience. 1 Mb/s with some bursts to 3 Mb/s.  I left
the bitTorrent upload unlimited lats night, and was uploading 250 - 400
kb/s when I got up this morning.

Two of my ubuntu .iso files already have a 3.5 upload ratio.

Kip
--
Kipton Moravec AE5IB .- . ..... .. -...

"Always do right; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
--Mark Twain