Questions for all programmers willing to help a beginner

I Am Me theunknownandrew at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 07:27:09 UTC 2010

/**
* Replying to - Re: Questions for all programmers willing to help a beginner
* from : Daniel <asmosis.asterix at gmail.com> sent on Tuesday 27 Apr 2010 @ 11:04:08 pm
*/
> Also if you can please tell me what qualities are
> necessary for becoming a programmer?

1. Problem Solving Skills
2. Creativity and Imagination
3. Willing to break your head over other people's code
4. Willing to take revenge by writing even more confusing code
5. A non-serious attitude < I am serious about this

--
/**
 * ((())))  Its good if you document what you code, I often put