When will 10.4 will release?

Preston Hagar prestonh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 21:42:02 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Karl Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>     I went to that URL and where it says Download Ububtu it says
> version 10.04 32 bit version. I had to click on changes to get my 64 bit
> version with desktop and it is coming in at a very slow rate from my
> alma-mater's computer 4 miles from me. I know better but all those kids
> will get there's soon and mine will keep coming.
>
>     As for old files, I am using 10.04 and there have been no updates
> for 2 days now. Your not going to miss a thing.
>

> 73 Karl

Just as a general reminder, if you can, I would recommend trying to
use the torrent links:

http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/downloadmirrors#bt

I am currently getting around 2000 KB/s download on the amd64 desktop
iso.  I am going to keep seeding the isos I have downloaded (xubuntu
desktop amd64, ubuntu desktop amd64, ubuntu server amd64) for a few
days on my 20 MB down / 20 MB up fiber connection.  If everyone does
the same, others should be able to get copies of the new release
quickly and help reduce the strain on the mirrors.

Preston