When will 10.4 will release?

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 21:32:02 UTC 2010

On 04/29/2010 10:50 AM, Chris Jones wrote:

>> Will be later rather than sooner
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IncidentReports/2010-04-29-Late-respin-for-bug-570765
>>
> and makes me even more suspicious of what exactly is on that Portuguese
> mirror. If you look in detail some of the files there are already a few
> days old ...
>
> I strongly suggest everyone waits until the official mirrors have it,
> and it is announced as ready at
>
> http://www.ubuntu.com/
>
> cheers Chris

     I went to that URL and where it says Download Ububtu it says
version 10.04 32 bit version. I had to click on changes to get my 64 bit
version with desktop and it is coming in at a very slow rate from my
alma-mater's computer 4 miles from me. I know better but all those kids
will get there's soon and mine will keep coming.

     As for old files, I am using 10.04 and there have been no updates
for 2 days now. Your not going to miss a thing.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User