problem with nautilus

Gary Kirkpatrick pegngaryubuntu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 18:55:58 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 12:43 PM, NoOp <glgxg at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On 04/29/2010 04:10 AM, Gary Kirkpatrick wrote:
>>
>> When I do sudo chown gary:gary /home/gary/.ICE authortity it says no
>> such file or directory.  I can see the home files while in the live cd
>
> $ ls .ICEauthority -al
> -rw------- 1 gg gg 147951 2010-04-29 09:02 .ICEauthority
>
> No space between ICE and authority.

At this point I can not boot at all though maybe I could get into
recovery and drop to prompt.  I will try ls .ICEauthority -al
-rw------- 1 gg gg 147951 2010-04-29 09:02 .ICEauthority.

I installed another version of 9.1 remix alongside the first 9.1.
remix so i can work, I can get the files.  The internet has been
coming and going all day so if I do not reply quickly that is why.

Not sure what

gary