10.04 rc update problems

Kjetil Halvorsen kjetil1001 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 14:03:02 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 03:07, Goh Lip <g.lip at gmx.com> wrote:

> On 04/28/2010 09:20 AM, Kjetil Halvorsen wrote:
>
> Kjetil, did you try booting up without the 'splash' and 'quiet'?
>
> If it boots up (or not), it can tell a lot of thing about what's wrong
> with it. Please try this.
>
> Regards - Goh Lip

I did try this. It did'nt work.

Kjetil

PS: Now I have to go to classes. back in two hours.

The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make
empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have
made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in
the bonds of Hell.

St. Augustine, De Genesi ad Litteram, Book II, xviii, 37