HP PhotoSmart E337

Ray Parrish crp at cmc.net
Wed Apr 28 07:43:04 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am thinking of buying an HP Photosmart E337 from a friend of mine, and
I have it hooked up to my computer with a USB cable that comes with it.

I can get the camera to say it is connecting on it's screen, and the pop
up from Ubuntu recognizes a camera is attached, and asks if I want to
import the pictures.

However, when I clcik OK it shows me two slightly different selections
of camera to import from, and both of them fail to connect with an
"unspecified error" error message.

Is there anything I can do to get the camera working with Hardy Heron?

Thanks for any help you can be, Ray Parrish

--
Linux dpkg Software Report script set..
http://www.rayslinks.com/LinuxdpkgSoftwareReport.html