No keyboard led, how get them on screen ?

Francesco Bolzoni info at bolzo.it
Tue Apr 27 20:45:05 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 14:25 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
> But the software Ubuntu 10.04 has on the upper bands the on and
> off. I have a key on the keyboard for numlock and caps lock. I have zero
> problems.

Actually i run 10.04 64 bit version. But NO keyboard indicator on upper panel, nor any applet doing that (almost i have not found it!)
Can u tell me what is the name of that nice applet ?

Lucio: I have tryed gKrellm and it works. BUT i don't need that lot of
indicator... Thanks anyway for the suggestion !

Francesco