Odd error messages

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 15:18:56 UTC 2010

     On 10.04 about RC version my Laptop would not come up as it does
normally. It came up with various error messages too numerous to list.
It would not boot, period.  I got zero help from the error messages and
such.

     So I booted up my Beta2 10.04 liveCD. I then turned on Gparted and
found my problem. The partition for 10.04 was just shy of 5 GB but it
was more than full. So I had to use Gparted to make all the hard drive
usable. Then I made the partition with 10.04 15 GB and it runs fine again.

     It would be nice if the system warns us before the problem what the
problem is, but guess it must be impossible.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User