Can't log in with linux 2.6.32-21-generic kernel on Lucid

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 19:34:22 UTC 2010

On 04/26/2010 11:51 AM, NoOp wrote:
> On 04/26/2010 10:45 AM, Karl Larsen wrote:
>
>>           I am on 10.04 with kernel linux 2.6.32-21-generic working fine.
>> Have you tried kernel linux 2.6.32-20-generic and does everything work
>> well with this kernel on your computer?
>>
> Did you *read* the original post? If so, go back and read it again. Then
> read the remainder of the thread.

         I did so and take back everything I said! This is the person
who is waiting for Ubuntu to fix version 10.04 and has not yet done so.

     Reading the original I have the same questions earlier and now. She
did say when she tried the next earlier kernel it still did not work. I
decided this is REAL trouble and did not even try to help. Sounded like
a laptop that was failing.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI