Can't log in with linux 2.6.32-21-generic kernel on Lucid

Xander xander.pirdy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 18:24:33 UTC 2010

On 4/26/2010 2:09 PM, Karl Larsen wrote:
> On 04/26/2010 11:51 AM, NoOp wrote:
>
>> On 04/26/2010 10:45 AM, Karl Larsen wrote:
>>

>>>            I am on 10.04 with kernel linux 2.6.32-21-generic working fine.
>>> Have you tried kernel linux 2.6.32-20-generic and does everything work
>>> well with this kernel on your computer?
>>>

>> Did you *read* the original post? If so, go back and read it again. Then
>> read the remainder of the thread.
>>

>       Can not find any earlier than your last. It must be way back.
>
> 73 Karl

Karl,
Do you not have threading enabled in which ever way you check your mail?
If not that could be the cause of many of your issues on here.

If the problem is that you delete the original thread before reading it,
or that you forget it after it was deleted, try the archives
(https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/).

< 1min of searching led me to
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2010-April/216232.html,
and
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2010-April/216061.html.
It depends which one you want to consider the "original" post. Perhaps
use this resource in the future?

I am not trying to attack you, but just to help you make better use of
this list.

Good luck
-Xander