How to start SH script from CD/DVD using mouse double click?

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Mon Apr 26 10:55:19 UTC 2010

Hello ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com!

We have our application on CD where people by double click on setup.sh
file  install  it. But in Ubuntu 10.04 Gnome shows the content of file
instead of executing it. Ubuntu 9.04 executes it after a request.

How  to  execute  that  script  not  to  have to explain to all of new
customers,  that  the  only  way  is  to  go  to terminal and use some
commands,...

BTW: This change of behavior is purpose or just a bug?

Thanks in advance for all ideas.

--
Best regards, TRoland
http://www.rotursoft.sk