What to replace a Palm Treo with - for use with Ubuntu.

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Mon Apr 26 08:03:06 UTC 2010

My wife's Palm Treo is feeling its age in various ways and needs
replacing.  Currently she synchronises the Treo with Evolution in
Xubuntu using the built-in Gnome/Evolution software.

So, what can we buy now to replace the Palm that will allow her to
continue as far as possible in the same way?

I'd prefer a solution that doesn't involve a separate server
system/process, especially one 'out in the cloud', but apart from that
we really don't have any major constraints.

--
Chris Green