Need email server aid

Res res at ausics.net
Mon Apr 26 01:19:28 UTC 2010

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010, Alvin Thompson wrote:

> I've been a paid software engineer for 20 years, and  people use SMTP

Sorry but that means nothing, known plenty to have claimed that, and
many second year uni students easily surpass them.
(not saying your just beating your chest, maybe you are good, but I dont
know you, and I doubt many if any here do well enough to back that claim
up)

> transports BILLIONS of messages PER DAY.  It has been honed for that
> purpose for over 20 years.  It's the most vetted software on the planet.

Alvin, Chris has probably forgotten more about email than most people will
ever learn about it.

--
Res

"What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of bugs!