plugin for .wmv files

Res res at ausics.net
Sun Apr 25 00:46:28 UTC 2010

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010, Hakan Koseoglu wrote:

> Hi Karl,
>
> I'll do the googling and reading for you (from
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Medibuntu)
>
> sudo wget --output-document=/etc/apt/sources.list.d/medibuntu.list
> http://www.medibuntu.org/sources.list.d/$(lsb_release -cs).list &&
> sudo apt-get --quiet update && sudo apt-get --yes --quiet
> --allow-unauthenticated install medibuntu-keyring && sudo apt-get
> --quiet update

sudo here, sudo there, sudo sudo everywhere...  *sigh*

why don't people write examples sanely, either su to root, or, if you
insist on using sudo...

sudo (wget --output-document=/etc/apt/sources.list.d/medibuntu.list
   http://www.medibuntu.org/sources.list.d/$(lsb_release -cs).list &&
apt-get --quiet update && apt-get --yes --quiet --allow-unauthenticated install
medibuntu-keyring && apt-get --quiet update)

--
Res

"What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of bugs!