OT: Free Hosting for Big files. SOLVED

Jose Luis Alarcon Sanchez jlalarcon at inMail24.com
Sat Apr 24 17:15:40 UTC 2010

El Sat, 24 Apr 2010 09:45:12 -0400
Hal Burgiss <hal at burgiss.net> escribió:
> On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Jose Luis Alarcon Sanchez
> <jlalarcon at inmail24.com> wrote:
> > DropBox looks like a Great Thing. But the "problem" i have with it
> > is i don't have nautilus and i don't wanna have it on my system.
> > I'm on the KDE side. Can be DropBox used with the K Desktop
> > Enviroment?.
>
> I am using it with xfce, so I would guess so. Try it and see. Its
> "free".

Thanks very much to ALL people answer my thread. This list is a very
kind and wondeful place. :)

Specially thanks to the replies that discover to me Dropbox. It looks
like a really useful and reliable tool for share and synchronize files.

Regards.

Jose.

--
Not Registered GNU/Hurd User.