Google Chrome And Full Screen Flash Video - Solved?

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Sat Apr 24 15:38:11 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Scenario:

I open Google Chrome Beta for Linux browser and surf to YouTube. I start
playing a video and then click the Full Screen button. I do get the video in
full screen, but when I try to go back to windowed ("normal") mode, the
audio continues to play in the background and the video freezes, seems like
the full screen playback is somewhere...
I have to close all Chrome instances and start over.

Reading up a bit about it, it seems like everyone has this problem, but no
one had a solution, so i searched the Chrome's extensions repository and
found "Flash Control".

Immediately after installing I tried to see if it fixed the problem - and it
seems it did!

Can some of you verify this?

Thanks!

Amichai Rotman