Kaffiene & Lucid (RC)

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sat Apr 24 09:09:21 UTC 2010

On 24/04/10 18:44, Grizzly wrote:
> anyone got these two working
>
> I had Kaffeine working fine under 9.10
>
> Install (fresh) Lucid RC and reinstalled Kaffiene
>
> now it does nothing, actually it does scan my DVB-T card for channels B U T
> when I try to view them I get the DeMux warning and a Fifo://[address]
>
> also it wont play any music
>
> and after installing Kaffiene nothing else will play music now
>
> Ideas please

By re-installing Ubuntu (of whatever flavour) you need to re-intall the
files for multimedia. See-

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Medibuntu

BC

--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
                                                                     Galileo Galilei