Not require sudo for running specific application as root

Karan Grover woodenrat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 15:21:17 UTC 2010

Hi Dotan

This is a cheeky one, but i hope it may do the job for you.
You can define an alias for the command required to run the application
in the users home directory profile for that particular application.
#vi .profile
alias <application command>='sudo <application command>
:wq

ask the user to log out and log in again.
This may solve the issue

HTH

Karan