Need email server aid

Hal Burgiss hal at burgiss.net
Thu Apr 22 14:07:20 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Chuck Kuecker <ckuecker at ckent.org> wrote:

> If there's a quick and dirty way of providing authentication from the
> embedded box that you know of, please let me know. In the future it

IP based authentication. You have a configuration setting somewhere
that is forcing more than you need for the situation. Your LAN should
be allowed to send/relay without the username/password hassle. Its
overkill. There's a setting somewhere in all that config stuff that is
probably on by default (I don't recall offhand).

--
Hal