Has lucid given up?

J dreadpiratejeff at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 15:46:01 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 11:35, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
>>         I had zero updates this morning. I *think* this means there
>> were no updates to send.
>> I boot up fine with the latest kernel. On this and my laptop.
>>

> Do you use an external monitor with you laptop? You might want to
> check it in Lucid, it is broken for me and for others:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/537640

I'm not sure what flickering LCD panels has to do with no available
updates over the last couple days...

Laura:

I really don't know why there haven't been any, but were I to guess,
I'd guess that it's because the Release Candidate drops tomorrow, so
they're feeding all updated packages into the RC ISO builds instead...

But that's just a guess...